Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Lazy Inc.! These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website, online store, and physical store locations. By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our services.
Our website, located at https://lazymtl.com, is provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree not to use our website in any way that may cause damage or impair the performance of our website.
Ordering and Payment
When you place an order on our website or in-store, you agree to pay the purchase price, including any applicable taxes and shipping charges. We accept payment by credit card, debit card, and other payment methods as indicated on our website or in-store. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order if there is a problem with payment or if we suspect fraud.
Shipping and Delivery
We will make every effort to process and ship your order within the timeframe indicated on our website or in-store. We are not responsible for any delays or issues with shipping that are outside of our control. We will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment, which you can use to track the status of your delivery.
Return and Refund Policy
We accept returns and offer refunds within 14 days of the date of purchase, provided that the item is in its original condition and packaging. To initiate a return, please contact us at [email protected]. We will provide you with further instructions on how to return your item.
Our loyalty program is offered through Square POS and is subject to additional terms and conditions as outlined in our loyalty program terms and conditions. By participating in our loyalty program, you agree to the terms and conditions of the program.
By enrolling in our membership program, which includes our Loyalty Program, you agree to receive digital marketing communications from us via SMS, email, and push notifications. These communications may include promotions, discounts, and other information related to our products and services. You can opt-out of these services at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by contacting us directly.
The content and materials on our website and in our stores, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and logos, are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services. Our liability to you for any claim arising from the use of our services will not exceed the amount you have paid to us for the applicable product or service.
Changes to These Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated Terms on our website. Your continued use of our services after the effective date of any changes indicates your acceptance of the changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or your use of our services, please contact us at the following:
Lazy Inc. 1682 Avenue du Mont-Royal East Montreal, Quebec, H2J 1Z5
- Contact Information: name, last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Demographic Information: gender and age.
- Transaction Information: information about your purchases and transactions with us, including payment information.
- Marketing Information: information about your preferences and interests, such as marketing communications you have received from us and your preferences for receiving such communications.
- Technical Information: IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information about your device and usage of our website.
- Direct interactions with you: When you make a purchase in-store or online, participate in our loyalty program, or contact us with a question or concern.
- Third-party services: We may receive information from third-party services such as Square POS and our website platform (WordPress and Woocommerce) in connection with our loyalty program and online store.
- To provide and improve our products and services, including processing and fulfilling your orders, managing your account, and providing customer support.
- To send you promotional offers and updates on our products and services.
- To personalize your experience on our website and in our physical store location.
- To analyze trends and statistics to improve our business and services.
- To comply with legal requirements and respond to legal requests.
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and delivery of packages.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties as required by law or in response to a legal request.
- Business transfers: In the event that we sell or transfer part or all of our business, we may transfer your personal information to the acquiring party.
Lazy Inc. 1682 Avenue du Mont-Royal East Montreal, Quebec, H2J 1Z5 Canada
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will make every effort to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
Returns & Shipping Policy
By participating in the reward program, you automatically agree to the terms of participation in the reward system program.
1. Terms of participation in the program.
1.1 Any natural person can become a member of the loyalty program – a consumer who is registered on the Lazy website.
1.2 By registering in the program, you thereby give the administration of the Lazy consent to the processing of your personal data listed below in order to conclude and execute contracts for the sale / provision of services, inform about goods, works, services and / or conduct surveys and research, participation in the loyalty program, including accounting for the accumulation and use of Rewards, to provide you with the most beneficial personalized offers from Lazy and its partners, send you emails, and also allow you to transfer or entrust to others the processing of the following personal data.
Consent is given to the processing of your following personal data: last name, first name, patronymic, gender, date of birth, mobile and/or home phone numbers, e-mail address, postal address, information about the history of purchases, including the names of the purchased goods/services and their value, accumulated Rewards, as well as information about interests based on data about your behavior on the Internet, in the networks of telecommunications and Internet operators, network and/or coalition (with the participation of partner companies) loyalty programs (hereinafter referred to as personal data). During the processing of your personal data, the following actions will be carried out with or without the use of automation tools: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
1.3 From the moment of registration, the participant independently controls the change of his personal data in his personal account.
1.4 In case of providing false (inaccurate) information about oneself, as well as in case of untimely change of outdated information, the participant assumes the risk of any negative consequences associated with the provision of incorrect information, up to the deduction of points or a ban on participation in the reward system.
2. Accrual of Rewards.
2.1 The order of accrual or write-off of rewards is determined by the administration of the Lazy.
2.1.1 Reward points can be awarded for the purchase of goods. The amount of rewards is determined by the administration of the Lazy, the validity period of rewards accrued for the purchase of goods of 180 days. Rewards are automatically credited to the Program Member’s Reward Account after the online payment for the purchase, taking into account the receipt of reward points.
2.1.2 Rewards can be accrued by the decision of the administration, in the form of promotions and promotional campaigns.
188.8.131.52 In the promotion held within the framework of the program, both all participants and their separate categories (target consumer focus groups), determined by the terms of a particular promotion, can participate.
184.108.40.206 the Lazy independently determines: the terms and conditions of the promotion; categories of participants for which the promotion is carried out.
220.127.116.11 Burnt promotional rewards are not restored.
2.2 Lazy, at its discretion, may establish other grounds (cases) for accrual and / or non-accrual of Rewards, including for certain categories of participants.
2.3 When crossing with other promotions with additional accrual of Rewards, they are accrued for each position of the check for only one, the most profitable promotion. Accruals on the amount of the check take into account only positions for which there were no other promotional accruals.
2.4 Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
2.5 The Participant, among other things, may not perform any of the following actions: give, sell or otherwise alienate Rewards, or the right to receive them, to other participants or other third parties; transfer Rewards or the rights to receive them as a pledge or otherwise impose encumbrances on them and / or rights to receive them.
2.6 Balance and details – when clicking on this link, the user can get acquainted with information about the number of Rewards on the account and the details of accruing and writing off reward points.
3. Validity of rewards
3.1 The validity period of Rewards for purchases, on the account of the program member is 180 days, and can be changed at any time by decision of the administration Lazy.
3.1.1 If during this period the member makes a new purchase on the Lazy, then after the accrual of Rewards for this purchase, the validity period of all the member’s available rewards in the available discount, with the exception of Rewards accrued on promotions, is again 180 days (counting from day of the last purchase on the Lazy). If, within 180 days from the moment of receiving the Rewards accrued for the last purchase, the participant has not made any new purchase with the accrual of Rewards, then the Rewards available on his account in the available discount will expire. Burnt Rewards are non-refundable.
3.2 The validity period of Rewards accrued as part of a promotion is determined by the terms of the relevant promotion, which is set by the Lazy at its sole discretion.
3.3 The current state of the Rewards on the Reward account is contained in the participant’s personal account on the Balance and details. In order to avoid claims, Lazy recommends that Members keep track of their Reward Points balance, as well as the date of expiration (burnout) of Rewards not activated in the discount, on their own.
4. Payment with rewards
4.1 When paying for a purchase with Rewards, the following number of reward points can be used:
4.1.1 Rewards can be paid for an amount not exceeding 100% of the cart.
4.1.2 At the same time, goods with discounts are not excluded from the total amount of the cart for calculating the allowable write-off with rewards by decision of the administration.
4.2 Rewards are spent in chronological order: the ones with the earliest burn date are used first.
4.3 The terms of payment with rewards can be changed at any time, by the decision of the administration of the Lazy.
5. Refund of products in which reward points took part.
5.1 In the event of a return of goods partially or fully paid for with Rewards, they will be returned to the Member’s Reward Account at the time of the return. In the event that the expiration date of the Reward Points at the time of the return has expired, the rewards will not be returned.
5.2 If a participant pays for 2 or more goods with Rewards and then returns one of them, then the Rewards spent on the returned goods are returned to the participant’s Reward account. Rewards credited to the participant’s account will be available for discount immediately after they are returned to the account.
5.3 If, when returning the goods, at the time of the refund, the client does not have enough Rewards on the Reward account to write off the amount previously accrued for the purchase and spent by the client, then the maximum possible number of rewards will be written off.
6. Additional Rules
6.1 The Lazy may send the member information about the reward account, accumulated Rewards, changes in the rules of the loyalty program by sending messages to the [email protected].
6.2 In order to inform about news and promotions, the Lazy company may send him advertising and / or marketing information about the goods, works, services of the Lazy and its partners, about news and promotions by sending messages to the [email protected].
6.3 If the participant wants to refuse participation in the program, it is necessary to go to the personal account of the reward program Balance and details and click “refuse to participate”, and then confirm this intention.
6.4.1 If the participant wants to resume participation in the reward program, it is necessary to go to the personal account of the reward program Balance and details and click “Resume participation”, and then confirm this intention.
6.4.2 A participant, who has renewed participation, retains all points with an unexpired expiration date.
6.5 The participant may be blocked in the reward program by decision of the administration. If you do not agree with this decision, please contact the administration. In this case, only the website administration can restore participation in the reward program.
6.6 The validity period of the program is not limited. Lazy has the right to terminate the program at any time.
6.8 The document confirming the company’s obligation to accrue Rewards to the participant’s account is an electronic check (or other document confirming the purchase within the program). All claims on the fact of accrual of Rewards are considered by the company only upon presentation of the documents specified above.
6.9 Rewards can be written off at the initiative of the company without prior notice to the program participant if they were credited to the participant’s account erroneously, as a result of the actions of the participant or another person containing elements of bad faith, or for other reasons determined by the decision of the Lazy administration.
6.10 The Company has the right to terminate participation in the program of any participant and block / cancel the Reward account without notice in cases where the participant: – does not comply with these conditions, as well as the conditions of other promotions of the company; — has made or intends to make a sale or purchase of rewards to third parties; — allowed or intends to allow a third party to place an order through his personal account on the Lazy or in a mobile application; – has committed or intends to commit actions that have significant signs of fraud, deceit or other manipulations that have caused or may cause material or moral damage and other negative consequences; – abuses any rights granted to the participant under the program; – did not fill in the required fields of the questionnaire/application-questionnaire or filled it out incorrectly which prevents from confirming participant’s identity; – provides information (misinformation) that is misleading or does not correspond to reality; — in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation; — if the facts indicate that the participant’s purchases are made for business purposes, that is, for their subsequent sale / resale, or on behalf of / at the expense of a legal entity to carry out the activities of a legal entity, or on behalf of / at the expense of an individual received from a group of individuals, for the acquisition of equipment for general use and / or donation.
Rental Program Policy
Welcome to Lazy’s Clothing Rental Program! We’re excited to offer you a stylish and sustainable way to refresh your wardrobe. To ensure a seamless experience for all, please review the following rental guidelines and policies.
- Daily Rental Fee: 15% of the total value of the items
- Weekly Rental Fee: 25% of the total value of the items
- Monthly Rental Fee: 40% of the total value of the items
Late Return Fee:
- Late return fee: 15% per late return day of the total value of the items
- A preauthorization for the full total of the items (plus taxes) will be placed on your credit card upon rental initiation.
- We kindly ask that you return rented items on or before the scheduled return date.
- A reminder to return the items will be sent prior to the scheduled return date.
- Late return fees will apply for each day the items are overdue.
- If the total rental cost, including late return fees, surpasses the full total of the items, the rental will be autocompleted, and we will process the preauthorization.
- Should you fall in love with any rental items, you have the option to purchase them.
- The purchase value will be deducted from the rental fee.
- We understand that accidents happen. In the event of damage to a rented item, the customer will be responsible for the full value of the item.
- The damaged fee will be deducted from the rental fee.
- Please treat our rented items with care and follow any care instructions provided with the rental.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
- Dry cleaning or professional cleaning may be required for certain items and will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case of missing items, the customer will be charged the full value of the item.
Trade In Program Policy
At Lazy, we’re thrilled to offer you a sustainable and stylish way to refresh your wardrobe through our Trade-In Program. As part of our commitment to promoting eco-friendly practices and responsible fashion, we’ve established a clear policy to ensure a smooth experience for both you and us.
When you bring in your pre-loved items for trade-in, our team will carefully assess their condition, style, and market value.
- Based on this assessment, we will provide you with a trade-in quote, reflecting the value of the items in our collection.
You have the option to accept or decline our trade-in quote.
- If you accept the quote, your items will become part of our curated collection, and you’ll receive credit to use toward your Lazy purchases.
Declining the Quote:
In the event that you decline our trade-in quote, you will have a grace period of 14 days to pick up your items from our store.
- Items not picked up within this period will be considered abandoned.
- If you decline the quote and fail to collect your items within the designated 14-day period, ownership of the items will be transferred to Lazy, without any compensation.
- This transfer of ownership includes the right to use, sell, or donate the items as we see fit.
Store Credit and Gift Card:
- Gift cards issued as part of the Trade-In Program are non-exchangeable for cash.
- Once the trade-in quote has been accepted, the ownership transfer is considered complete. Acceptance cannot be withdrawn.
- If you accept the quote, ownership of the trade-in items will be transferred to Lazy.
- For items that are accepted in our Trade-In Program, you’ll receive store credit equivalent to the agreed-upon trade-in value.
- The store credit will be provided via email in the form of a gift card, making it convenient for your future Lazy shopping endeavors.
We understand that life can be busy, but we kindly request your cooperation in promptly deciding on your trade-in items. This helps us maintain the efficiency of our Trade-In Program and provide the best experience for all our customers.
Thank you for being part of our sustainable fashion journey. Your participation in our Trade-In Program is a testament to your commitment to responsible fashion and a greener planet.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our team. We’re here to ensure that your trade-in experience is as seamless as possible.
Happy trading, The Lazy Team